Saturday, January 12, 2013

Well Hello,

It has been a long time since I have last visit here.  A lot have happen and past.  Some happy times and some not.  But with the New Year, I am planning on doing more quilting for me.  Want to do some BOM's I have put off for years.  Cleaning and purging my house.  And just living a simpler life.  Is it possible...?? 

I do have the flu right now.  Have it for about 1 week and 1/2.  Nasty...nasty...nasty.  Just want to breathe.  I do work full time so have to go to work, would rather just sleep all day right now.  Did miss 2 days of work, and did get some sleep while I was off.  But, please try not to get this flu, it is not fun. 

And of course....want to eat healthy.  Have been watching after the holidays.  Couldn't do it during holidays...come on...cookies...arghhh..!!  So I hate to cook, but notice that the more I do, the better it is for my DH and myself.  So I am slowly looking up easy, fasy, healthy recipes....did I say easy...!!

Just a start for now.  Will be back very soon with some quilting...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment