Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plenty of Time..

Well I got laid off from my job. I have been in mourning for a few weeks. Yes, how does that go. First shock, anger, denial, worry, I think I am on depression. What I don't like the most about the whole situation is... I'll be 50 this year, and have to start over. I want to work on retiring not starting over. I was with the company for 8 yrs. DH and myself moved in this area 9 yrs ago....his job relocated here. I loved the job, love the area, etc. I am being offered some perks from the company for being let-go. Like retraining, and help with resumes, etc. I know the job market here is slim.

Think I will go to my sewing room, and quilt for a long while. And just play with some of scraps, I need to finish the quilt I am working on for a friend .... with those photo's. Yeah, I am heading to do some quilting and eat chocolate. That should help with my depression...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment