Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finished the Paper Dolls quilt for my GD's.

One quilt and 3 GD's. Think they'll fight for it. Usually they play nicely together. They are 9-7-6 yrs. They could lay it out and take turn in dressing the dolls. There's a pocket on the back of the quilt for the all clothing. This way, hopefully, most of the clothing don't get lost. They can easily put them away.





Yeah....right..!! That's is what I am wishing. I give them a month and the clothing will be along the rest of the stuff in the toy box. They do take care of the quilts I have made them. So maybe they will take care of the paper doll quilt and clothing. They just have to be careful.



Over last weekend I had a wonderful weekend. I had a Bonnie Hunter - - Lecture on Friday. And a workshop on Saturday. That is my next project to finish. I have 11 blocks finish and need 20 total. Then the sashing, etc. The quilt is the pineapple blossom. And I can't wait to finish it. My quilt guild put on the workshop. And our next meeting is the 20th. I am hoping to at least have the quilt top done for our meeting. Keep fingers crossed for me...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment