Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Very Busy around Here..!!

I just love this season.  Enjoy the hustle and bustle.  Songs, spirit, family and friends.  Yes, I am one of those crazy 4am shopper on Black Friday.  If the deals are right. And this year I was there, getting some toys for my 3 GD's.    A great deal on a dig camera for the DD.  

My house is dusted, tree is up, outside lights are out and what can I say.  I am tried.  All day yesterday, I probably lifted nothing heavier than my remote control to the TV.  And it felt good.  Didn't cook, we are still reheating left overs.  I do love left overs from T-Day.  To me, it is just as good as the first day.  But after today we are done with Turkey.  Nothing is left...!! 

Started a new job 2 months ago.  Just off training.  Yes 2 months of training.  It killed me.  But still learning.  It'll be a few more months before I am completely comfortable.  It is just the "not knowing".  The job I do, changes every day.  I don't mind change.  But I just learned how to do it this way....Just the other day....Arghhhh!!




I have done some quilting.  Made 2 baby quilts.   My SS's are having babies next year.  And my DH is so excited.  One is made with the Yellow Brick Road pattern, and monkeys on the border.  The other is the Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme panels.  Just love the YBR pattern.  Simple, easy, and love the scrappy look of it.

Have to finish a quilt for my DS and his family yet, for Christmas.  It is half way done.  I like saying half done, then half started.  Makes me feel better about it.  You do know what I mean....!!!!   Just a scrappy jewel box lap quilt.  They wanted something to throw over them on the couch.  And my scrap's just keep multipling.  I do have tons of scraps.  And love it..!!  Do hope everyone has a great, safe, and very nice Holiday.  I am hoping to blog more often....now that I am off training at work...!!   Be talking soon..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment