Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quilting Arts Virtual Tour - Studio's....

Well Quilting Arts is having a Studio tour. It's a virtual tour of studio's. And I love the idea. I am always looking for better ideas for easy storage. And space. I am lucky to have a large sewing room or area. More to mess...!! I receive the Quilting Arts newsletter by email. And they are having a Studio Tour with a Theme Open Studios. It start's October 3. And you can be a part of it. Here's the link to the web site. Check it out...!!

I am going to love looking at other artist studios, or just their sewing space. I remember having to put my sewing machine away everyday...in my bedroom closet, just because I didn't have room to keep it all out. Luckily that didn't stop me from doing what I love to do...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment