Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gifts??


With Christmas sooo close. I am working on some gifts. The potato bag. I have been making these for friends and family, then someone told me to watch them, because they can catch fire. Well, I don't want to make them now, and send them out. That's all I need. I have used mine for a few times. I love, love, love it. Here's the direction on how to use them:


Potato Bag

This simple bag creates a “just right” baked potato. The inside is done well yet moist, while the skin remains tender. The bag will cook 1 – 4 med. Potatoes at once. Simply wash and dry the potatoes. DO NOT PRICK!! Wrap potatoes in a paper towel & place in bag. Microwave as instructed by your manufacturer, usually 4-15 min. Let bag Air Dry. Enjoy. Also try this with: Sweet Potatoes, Corn, and Apples.






So before I give them to my sisters, etc. I think I'll do more research on them. If you know of anything about them please let me know....add a comment here. It's made from 100% cotton fabric, threads, and batting....this one is made with 80 - 20 batting.






I have embroidered on some sweatshirts for gifts. One saying I just love was....On Dasher, On Dancer....On Master and Visa.







I finish making a quilt. Black and White string, with Cats applique on a few blocks. My GD's love it. So do I. Just love making string quilts. I love making scrappy quilts, and the way they just turn out. I put this one on Etsy for sale, and hope someone buy and enjoy it..!!








Be back soon. Maybe with more info on the Potato Bags. Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment